Is anyone still on here?

Share your ice chewing stories.

Is anyone still on here?

Postby Jared111 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 pm

It seems to be dead lately. :(
Jared111

Postby IceDesire » Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:29 am

Well, I am the newest member - I found this site from http://www.oddtodd.com and decided to check it out. I have been chewing ice religiously for about 10 years now. I used to be a go-go dancer, and I found that drinking water would bloat my stomach, so I started chewing on ice. Not only did it not blow me up, but it was a cool and refreshing treat after dancing in a hot over crowded club. I have chewed it ever since, so I guess I am addicted.

I get addicted to weird things all the time - - favorite sandwiches that I crave, Kool-Aid and Gatorade were my habits for a while. I never considered them harmful until my dentist started yelling at me about the ice-facination. But try as I might - I still chew.

As a bartender now, I am in Ice Heaven. Many a night has been passed simply refilling my glass with ice & water, and chewing in between mixing drinks. It's the perfect profession for people like us!

I am happy to be here, and very happy to find this place.
Take care, everyone -
D
:D
IceDesire

IM NOT ALONE!!

Postby rabbitt » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:58 am

WELL!! :) i just found this site..and wouldnt know if its been dead latly? but it feels good to know that there is others with this *addiction? :? * lol..idk if i would call it that tho? to me its somthin else..idk? ive been eating from when ever i can think bak too?..and to other people it seems like not a big deal cuz they think that im not that addicted..but i AM!! i dont really admit that..but just thinking about it now and ive had to stop and run to the freezer..with out it i feel sick..fidgety and uncomfortable.and freak out if i go somewhere and they dont have ice trays.i never knew ice could b an addiction!ahh! lol but the point is here..ROCK ON ICE CUBE EATERS! and one day the world will know our passion! hah..ps..the best ice are the halfly frozen ones that are all crunky yet hard...hhhhmmmmmmm..excuse me i have to go and get some~! 8)
rabbitt

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:39 pm

dont rabbits go for trix :lol:

A great ice crusher

Postby connievc » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:36 pm

I just bought a new ice crusher over the weekend. I had purchased a new blender in November to crush ice with, and last week the blades broke already. I purchased replacement blades, but I also purchased a bright red Metrokane ice crusher. Very retro, and hand cranked, but it makes the perfect crushed ice. AND . . . it is quieter than the blender for those middle of the night ice raids without waking up the entire household!

Connie
I never met an ice cube I didn't like.
connievc

Postby chewygoowy » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:48 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm the semi ice chewer. If there is some left over, then I'll chew, but otherwise I'm o.k. No withdrawls or nothin from not having the ice cubes.

Take care everyone,

:D
"So tod-ay I was gonna figure out what I was gonna do about this whole no work, no mon-ay situation>" oddtodd. com
chewygoowy

Return to Stories