THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE...

Share your ice chewing stories.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE...

Postby noraspora » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:21 pm

WOW! Am I glad I found this forum. My ice obsession began about 5 yrs ago. It has gotten worse over the years...so much so that I eat about
3.5lbs bag of ice a day. My friends have even tried to stop me from eating ice by throwing it away right in front of me and I have physically fought them for the ice !!! (not beating them up though, but actually struggling to get my ice trays back). THis is a habit that I hate to love...somethimes I dont even go to sleep until my ice is frozen and then melts so that it is soft enough to eat. I really want to stop because I am scared that my teeth will mess up. Also, is it true that ice makes you gain weight/makes your stomach bigger? Please let me know. I want to stop but I just can't...
noraspora

Postby Cubeabuser » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:15 pm

I don't understand why people want to stop chewing ice. There is nothing wrong with it! It's not like you're doing something destructive like shooting up heroin or tickling your friends in the pants, it's just like drinking water!

And what is up with your "friends" wrestling ice away from you? I mean, do you wrestle food away from them when their trying to eat?
Cubeabuser

Thanks for Your Support

Postby noraspora » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:01 pm

I SAID THE SAAAAAMMMME THING!!! Eating Ice is just like drinking water and, besides possibly damaging your teeth if you eat hard ice, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. And to respond to your question No I don't wrestle food out of my friend's hands...they act like ice is alcohol or something!

I'm just glad that finally I can talk to other people who know how I feel. My friend thinks that me and anyone else who eats ice is crazy but I don't care. I'd rather eat ice for a snack than cookies or candy!!!
noraspora

ice obsession

Postby icequeen56 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:08 am

Hey! For some reason, people get really annoyed because some of us eat ice, like it's only for cooling drinks. They don't realize how DESPERATELY WE NEED IT!!!! PLEASE- have your blood checked for anemia. Nearly everyone that is obsessed with ice has a low iron problem. It NEEDS to be treated, as it can cause you heart problems if it is severe enough. At best, anemic people are always tired. It's a lousy way to live. Check it out, ok?
icequeen56

Postby Cubeabuser » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:04 am

I don't get the whole anemia thing though. I chew ice all day long and have so for the past 15 years and I don't have anemia.
Cubeabuser

You R A Loser!!!

Postby Ashfox » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 am

:lol: Nora, Nora, Nora......

YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND A HOME AMONG THESE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY WANT YOU TO BECOME JUST LIKE THEM. :x HELPLESS. YOU ARE PATHETIC. WHY DON'T I JUST SPIT AND YOU FREEZE THAT AND EAT IT HUH. :twisted: I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE. WELL. I'LL SEE YA LATER ROOMIE.
OH YEAH I THREW AWAY THE ICE TRAYS... HA HA HA HA HA
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

bURN THE iCe. mElT ThE iCe.... sIzzLE THE ice
Ashfox

Postby Cubeabuser » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:10 pm

Oh boy guys!! They have the big letters that I can type with! They even have little faces to use too! I like the inter-net!!

Move along douchebag and let the adults talk!
Cubeabuser

Sicko

Postby Ashfox » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:41 pm

Look you Icetop or Ice Cube,

You all are sick and going to HELL. HELL I SAY! HELL!!!! you know there isn't any ice where you are going. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Ashfox

I CAN'T STAND HATERS LIKE YOU...

Postby noraspora » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:05 pm

You know, its PEOPLE LIKE YOU that make me hide my addiction... I dont care what you say, I LOVE ICE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!! I dont know why I love it so much, I also like eating snow and, once I was soooo desperate for Ice that I ate the snow that accumulates in the freezer (it was clean of course) and that was some of the best Ice i have ever eatin in life.

ANYWAY, LEAVE US ICE EATERS ALONE! BESIDES, YOU KNOW YOU EAT ICE TOO...GUESS WHAT? YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME!!!!
:wink:
noraspora

Return to Stories