ICE WARS

Share your ice chewing stories.

ICE WARS

Postby edheyward » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:54 pm

ok, im an absolute ice chewing maniac ... if its possible, id probably chew it all day ... i love eating ice and driving and eating ice and watching tv the most (even though when i chew i cant hear whats being said on the tv) ... i drive my roomates crazy with it and eventhough my mom is a former hardcore ice chewer theyve both tried so many things to stop me ...

war #1:
once, i came home and every ice tray in the freezer (6) had holes punched in the bottoms, but fortunantly, the holes werent too big so the ice leaked slowly, leaving enough ice in the tray to have perfect sized small cubes, and also leaving icycles all over the freezer that were an extra treat.

war #2
another thing theyd do is pour a little dishwashing liquid in my trays ... they stopped doing this as soon as they saw how pissed i got and realized that they liked me better when i was monching on ice

war #3
everytime id tell my parents i was coming home to visit, they would make sure to completely empty the ice tray before i got home ... id get home after a long drive, wanting nothing more than a huge cup of ice and the tray would be empty ... so what did i do ... i stopped telling them when i was coming home ... now id get home with this ice box topped with my favorite cubes

war #4
so when im visiting my parents i pretty much eat them out of ice and home ... everytime my mom goes to the fridge, she turns off the ice machine ... if theres ice in the tray, she emptys it or put some in a bag and hides it behind the frozen dinners ... to win this ice war ... i do the opposite ... i make sure the ice machine is always on and put ice in a bag for a last minute reserve if my mom trys to get sneaky and empty the tray in the middle of the night .

... i know these stories are absolutely pathetic... i dont know why ice eating is so important to me, but i absolutely love it ... eventually ill stop ... but until then i will always get my ice ... someway, somehow
edheyward

ice eater

Postby dianah » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:01 pm

I LOVE TO EAT ICE, I EAT 4-5 32 OZ CUPS PER DAY I EAT 1 AT LUNCH AND THE OTHER THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I LOVE THE FROSTED TYPE ICE POU A LIL HOT WATER OVER THE BEST SOFT TEXTURED ICE. SO FOR REASON I CRAVE CORNSTARCH ALSO I EAT IT ALONG WITH MY ICE. A GOOD COMBINATION. I DON;T CARE MUCH FOR REGULAR ICE CUBES I BUY BAGGED ICE FROM PUBLIX OR GET IT FREE FROM THE DELI.
dianah

chewing ice

Postby freezerburn » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:33 am

Ice is everything to me. Did anyone else grow up smelling the freezers at the grocery store and then trying to skim off some of the ice on the ice cream cartons? As an adult, it takes everything in me to walk past the ice cream display and not scoop some of that tasty ice right into my mouth. I try and tell myself that there are a lot of germs and who knows who was the last one to touch the ice. Sometimes, I look for a really clean and safe part of the freezer, turn to see if anyone is watching, and then sneak a handful. I also happen to be lucky enough to work at a place with one of those great ice machines that makes soft, compressed cubes. What a grand breakfast.
freezerburn

I've found my true friends!

Postby rdhd382 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:48 pm

OHMYGOSH! You guys are cracking me up! I LOVE ice! I eat 6 - 44oz cups every day! Everyone tells me that its bad for me and that I should stop but I could never stop! Furthermore, I think that they should worry about their consumption of pop instead of my consumption of ice! I stopped drinking pop nearly a year ago and have been an avid ice chomper ever since! I've been searching the internet to see if there were medical opinions about it. The only one I came up with is that it is considered PICA. Well, I've seen PICA and this aint it! :lol: Anyway... this site is thrilling me! I knew that I wasn't the only one out there! Now.. for the best ice... If you have a taco mayo near you... RUN, don't walk! Their ice is the tops! I eat a bag a day! Its the best way I know to spend a buck seven cents! I'm so happy to me my fellow ice chompers!
rdhd382

Return to Stories