You people are insane! I feel right at home!

Share your ice chewing stories.

You people are insane! I feel right at home!

Postby adrrod » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:50 pm

I can identify with most all of these posts. I searched for ice chewing to find out if I had some sort of problem and I find you guys. I guess that answers my question. I do have a problem! But at least I'm not alone!!
LOL... I agree the best ice is Sonic or Taco Bell. But I can't just eat ice all by itself I have to first eat a starlight mint and follow it with an ice chaser, it makes the ice even colder. MMmmmmm its the best.
So glad I found this site. I'm going to refresh my ice cup in celebration!
adrrod

I,m not alone!

Postby Kmcc » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:23 pm

I've always thought I was weird. I have been addicted to ice two times in my life. Right now I am going through some of my worst cravings. I try to hide it from my husband and other members of my family just because it seems so silly. Unfortunatly my two year old loves ice too. It's what I think about first thing in the morning, all day, and when I go to bed. I also have favorite pieces of ice. I like only the ones that drop from the back of my ice maker. I also love ice that has been sitting in an insulated mug of ice tea. It is amusing that we ice lovers have different preferences. I'm just glad other people relate.
Kmcc

Postby sleet » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:51 pm

I'm so glad I found this board. Everyone thinks I am strange at my work.
We have and ice and water machine in the breakroom and it is my best friend. It makes the best ice. Soft and so good.
I go through at least 4 or 5 big cups of ice at work and when I get home, I keep on chewing. In fact, that was one of the requirements when we bought a new fridge last month. I had to have the crushed ice feature. This ice is not quite as good as the ice at work but I still love to crunch it.
sleet

Refridgerator requirements

Postby got ice? » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:12 pm

I know what you mean about the new refridgerator having to have an ice crusher. I did the same thing when we bought our new one 5 years ago. Isn't it great?
Ice? Soft ice? Show me the ice!!!
got ice?

Postby SweetT72 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:59 pm

WEll I went to a friend house this past weekend. And she has an ice maker. i experienced crush ice for the first time in someone's home. I sat right there in the Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! as we talked keeping my eye on the ice.

I only had 2 cups of it though. it was good. :lol:
SweetT72

Postby sleet » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:34 pm

Oh yes!! The crushed ice feature on a fridge is one of the greatest inventions in my opinion.
sleet

Ice Eaters

Postby lresper » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:32 pm

Well, well, well. At last I find others that are like myself. I am no longer one of a few I am one of many. We make an epidemic, I think we need to take to Oprah. I love ice so much. All through my school years I was constantly being to told to leave my ice outside of class because of the disruption from the crunching. It wasn't until High School that my teachers allowed me to eat ice in class. They realized after all those years my addiction. I go through atleast 8 32 oz. cups of ice a day. When I leave work I go to Jamba Juice and get 4 more cups to take home and crunch and crunch all night until bedtime. My kids love eating ice too, they are only 2 years old they are twins, when I pull up to the Jamba Juice my daughter always asks for a little cup of ice. You must try Jamba Juice ice it's the best ice I've ever had the texture is kinda rough but soft and somewhat crunchy. It's like a mix of cotton candy and ice if that makes sense.
lresper

Return to Stories