My Clean Little Secret

Share your ice chewing stories.

My Clean Little Secret

Postby Ice-nine » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:35 pm

I've been addicted to ice for a few months now. I send drinks back if not filled to the brim with ice. Yesterday on an airplane I asked for more ice in my drink and the attendant gave me a big cup of ice! At my hotel, before I unlocked my room door I found the ice machine -- I got a whole bucket of it for my self and watched David Letterman while eating in private. I don't like it when the big pieces get in the way of the little pieces and sometimes have to fish the little pieces out with my fingers..I'll do that, even in public The best is kinda softened -- looks like Canadian Goose droppings. I keep large cups in my car and office so I'm never without a container in case I find some ice. My colleague gets a big cup of ice for me every morning, like bringing someone coffee, only it's ice. Anyway, there is some dental guilt involved and I've tried go without for a few hours. No luck. Nice to find this site.
Ice-nine

Postby frozendream » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:53 pm

I went to the dentist a few days ago and fortunately I had a good check up. :D In my case I can't chew a whole big cup of ice in one sitting. Just a few pieces at a time during the day. Chew a few here and an hour or so later chew a few there. 8) Very interesting story ice-nine. :)
frozendream

Return to Stories