This chewing has gone beyond insane

Share your ice chewing stories.

This chewing has gone beyond insane

Postby OddIyChewingIce » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

I always been an ice chewer but at times I could go a while without it but lately I have been getting in nearly three 52ounces of crushed ice a day. O.o That's a bunch of ice. I feel like I'm addicted to it. :(
OddIyChewingIce

Re: This chewing has gone beyond insane

Postby compulsivebaf » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm

I so understand. I go through a bag of Sonic ice a day by myself. I keep one at home and one at work. It's the first thing I think of in the morning and the last at night. I can feel my mouth watering when I go to make a cup. I keep a 32 oz cupfull on my desk all day and crunch away. It drives my husband crazy!! I do wonder if I'm anemic. I have been in the past and I know that this can be a sign. But, I'm not willing to give it up. I go so far as to take one of those grocery freezer bags, that they sell for carrying home frozen products, in my car when I know I'm going to be out for a while. I fill 2 gallon sized bags and keep it in there with me in the car. That way I always have it at all times.

It does feel kinda crazy when you think about it, but there are much worse addictions to have!! :)

So, trust me, I understand completely. I'm with ya!
compulsivebaf

Re: This chewing has gone beyond insane

Postby GONZO6110 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm

so Im not the only one who eats 7 cups of 32ounces of ice a day, if i could i'll eat a whole 10 pound bag of ice, this is bad cause i have lost a lot of weigh and don't eat the right kind of foods like i should, plus eating ice all the time is very bad for your teeth,, i lost 4 already , chipping them from the hard cracking of ice , like cracking nuts with your mouth instead of a nutcracker, boy I hate it but being an anemic , this is what helps me day by day,, what a drag, if only there was something else to crunch on that's hard and cold,?????
GONZO6110

Return to Stories