ice chewing

Share your ice chewing stories.

ice chewing

Postby iceaddictalltheway » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:10 pm

Oh mY god!! I actually thought I was the only one addicted to ice. I just started last year. I don't actually just chew on any ice.. never on ice cubes. I'm addicted to crushed ice and soft ice. I talked to my doctor and she says I'm fine not considering me to take any tests.. I chew on ice regardless of the weather condition. I chew on ice in the morning, afternoon, and when i get home from work, before I go to bed, I'd sit in front of my heater and chew on ice. Hot, cold and it could be snowing and it would not stop my ice chewing My husband hates it, my kids think i'm weird and everyone else thinks i'm weird. It's to the point when i go to my favorite restaurant they already know to give me extra ice and ice to go.. I wanna stop!!!

~iceaddictalltheway
iceaddictalltheway

Re: ice chewing

Postby india » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:13 pm

[quote="iceaddictalltheway"]Oh mY god!! I actually thought I was the only one addicted to ice. I just started last year. I don't actually just chew on any ice.. never on ice cubes. I'm addicted to crushed ice and soft ice. I talked to my doctor and she says I'm fine not considering me to take any tests.. I chew on ice regardless of the weather condition. I chew on ice in the morning, afternoon, and when i get home from work, before I go to bed, I'd sit in front of my heater and chew on ice. Hot, cold and it could be snowing and it would not stop my ice chewing My husband hates it, my kids think i'm weird and everyone else thinks i'm weird. It's to the point when i go to my favorite restaurant they already know to give me extra ice and ice to go.. I wanna stop Hay
I like to stop eat ice.becouse iss bad for my teeth.
I like to know if is help out there.
[/b]
india

Re: ice chewing

Postby india » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:15 pm

[quote="iceaddictalltheway"]Oh mY god!! I actually thought I was the only one addicted to ice. I just started last year. I don't actually just chew on any ice.. never on ice cubes. I'm addicted to crushed ice and soft ice. I talked to my doctor and she says I'm fine not considering me to take any tests.. I chew on ice regardless of the weather condition. I chew on ice in the morning, afternoon, and when i get home from work, before I go to bed, I'd sit in front of my heater and chew on ice. Hot, cold and it could be snowing and it would not stop my ice chewing My husband hates it, my kids think i'm weird and everyone else thinks i'm weird. It's to the point when i go to my favorite restaurant they already know to give me extra ice and ice to go.. I wanna stop Hay
I like to stop eat ice.becouse iss bad for my teeth.
I like to know if is help out there.
[/b] 8) :roll:
india

Return to Stories