i have made the best ice in the world

Share your ice chewing stories.

i have made the best ice in the world

Postby chris » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:09 pm

Hello fellow ice chewers. I feel like I am home. I think I found the perfect ice cube. I first put red bull in the ice trays . Also a fruit flavored water works too. just kind of rinse your ice trays with either but don't rinse with water. Then fill your trays with water and enjoy the perfect ice cube. The result is a cube that , no matter how big it is, it is at the perfect chewing consistancy. You know the kind when ice has been sitting out just a while and it's softer. You can get about 5 good trays of ice like this but then you have to rerinse.
chris

ICE TIP

Postby REINA » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:00 pm

CHRIS,
THANKS FOR THE ICE TIP, I HAVE A CAN OF RED BULL, I WILL TRY YOU RECIPE.
REINA

Postby SweetT72 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:52 pm

Hi Chris, fellow ice chewer.
Yes you are finally home :lol:

We just love our ice.
How long have you been eating ice?
SweetT72

Postby ice is nice » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:18 pm

My boyfriend always gets really pissed at me cuz i like to take the ice trays out before they're completely frozen. .you know. . when they look frozen but u can still see water bubbles. . .cuz if u crack it and take them out one by one u get like a skeleton ice cube that is soooooooo nice for the eatting but go so fast. . . :cry:
ice is nice

Postby SweetT72 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:21 pm

I know what you are saying, that is the best ice. that's the level I'm on with my ice. Bang bang the ice and you get little pieces.

My sister was over my house the other day and she had the nerve to refill my trays with cold water

:x

I don't refill my ice trays with cold water. hot water gives the ice a better taste. she almost got kicked out of my place.
SweetT72

Ice Chewers Anonymous

Postby jennamay » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:26 am

:o

Hello My Fellow Ice Chewers! Thank goodness I found you. I have been sneaking ice chips, iced cubes and anything ice-related for the past several months. I thought I was insane or atleast halfway there. Thanks to this forum, and chewers like you I have an appointment with my PCP this afternoon. I'm pretty sure after a rather massive arterial bleed in July, that my body is iron deficient.

I do have to admit though, that even if it is anemia and even if I go on iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., I really love the whole ice chewing experience. I love picking out each ice cube, filling my cup and chomping away. I guess there could be worse addictions.

Thanks to you all for making me feel sane :D
Jenna
jennamay

Re: Ice Chewers Anonymous

Postby crunchster » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:21 pm

I didn't like putting cold water in my trays either but the first time I did my ice was cloudy and soft to chew---Now thats the best ice!!!!!try it
crunchster

Postby bchick22 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:51 am

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU PUT HOT OR COLD WATER ON THE ICE TRAY??????? :roll:
Love BChick
bchick22

Return to Stories