New to this site!! Old timer for chewing ice!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

New to this site!! Old timer for chewing ice!!

Postby DanellS » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:21 pm

I can't believe I found this site!! It's nice to know it's just not me. My cravings started about 3 years ago, I am anemic and 2 months ago they started me on B-12 injections, but no change yet!! I also have had very bad menstrual periods for the same period of time I've been addicted to ICE!! After reading through the posts here I understand alot better.

Naturally my teeth are a disaster area and everyone warned me that would happen. My day starts with a huge cup of ice that gets me to work, I also pack ice from home to take to the office with me so if I can't leave the office I have some in reserve!!

I know which places have good ice and which places don't on my drive to and from work. I read about people paying for ice, but I stop and go in with money in hand, fill up my own cup and just ask at the register what I owe- everytime they just wave me on!! At the drivethru's I ask if they can fill up my cup with ice for my water and they always do without a charge.

I'm definitely stopping at Sonic on the way home to try their ice since I've read so much about it today.

Has anyone heard of a program called Stom-Loss. It was a weight loss program where they preached to you never to drink ice cold water or eat ice because it made you put on more fat around your stomach area. Sure enough my stomach is increasing in size , but now three years later I can't find any info on that program. If you've heard of it, please let me know!!

I absolutely drive my family nuts with the ice chewing and my dogs are just as addicted as I am- every time they hear the ice maker they run to the Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! with me!!
DanellS

Return to Stories