LET'S GET THIS FORUM ROLLING!!! WHERE'S THE POSTS?

Share your ice chewing stories.

LET'S GET THIS FORUM ROLLING!!! WHERE'S THE POSTS?

Postby Icechujunk-e » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:38 am

Hello anyone out there in ice chewers land? Ha! Ha! Ha! Is there another forum I don't know about? Because if there is "I'd like to know to!" I know now what you were feeling not too long ago "LUV THE ICE", DEAD CITY..... Here the crickets? :shock:

Please accept my apologies if I annoyed anyone with all of the rambling above. :wink: I am quite the clown sometimes and enjoy getting a quick laugh every now and then. Even if it's all by my lonesome. :cry: Hope everyone is well. Have a great weekend!!!
"When all else fails, chew some ice!"
Icechujunk-e

STILL EATING ICE

Postby franesca » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:39 am

YEAH, U R RIGHT, THERE ARE LOW POST. BUT I AM STILL EATING ICE I BROUGHT (3) BAGS OF SONIC ICE ATE (2) ALREADY BROUGHT IT TO WORK SITTING @ MY DESK EATING ICE NOW. I USE MY BLENDER TO MAKE SNOW ICE. CRUSHES IT REAL FINE LIKE A POWDER.
franesca

Postby Icechujunk-e » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:03 pm

Yeah, I still need to try that Sonic Ice everyone is talking about. I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with the style because there is a local burger restarurant I go to and they have some really soft ice also. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. By the way what does the ice at sonic cost and do you just walk right on in and ask for a bag? I'm not sure anyone has posted that. I'm also going to try your blender idea. I never thought about that. Used it plenty of times to mix ice and margaritas though. You think I'd get a clue! :roll: Anyway, Enjoy your ice and have a good one!
Icechujunk-e

Postby brizee77 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:29 pm

To answer your questions. Sonic Ice costs .99 close to my house not sure if it is the same everywhere. And it is one of those resturants that is set up like a drive in you pull up to the curb and order and they bring your order to you. They are used to people ordering bagged ice and should not question you even though it is not on the menu as an item you can order. I was a little confused at first but i ordered a cup at first because I didn't see a bag of ice on the menu and the lady told me that a few people come by once a week or so and order just bags of ice. I hope this helps.........For the most part I just stick to my metal ice trays though......YUMMMMMMMMMMM
brizee77

Postby iceloverone » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:55 am

I try to use my blender to crush ice but it never works out for me. I tried to grind it , pulse it , chop it and nothing works , it ends up getting stuck in the blades all the dang time. I don't have a favorite place to go for ice, since there's no sonic's around me. it's like i'll never be able to taste their ice. :(
Sonic ice is lthe preferred ice of icechewing.com.
iceloverone

Postby Icechujunk-e » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:11 am

Thanks "Brizee77" for the info! I hadn't checked the posts since I was out of town for a few days. Glad to have come back to some new posts. I still haven't got a chance to stop by our local Sonic's for some ice, but I'm itching to go give it a try.

Sorry about the blender not working for you "Iceloverone" I gave it a try when I read "Franesca's" post and it worked out quite well. I added a little water and lots of lemon juice to mine to give it some zing. Maybe you should try adding a little bit of liquid if you aren't already doing so. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Be back soon!
Icechujunk-e

shaved ice

Postby ~~ice~eater~~ » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:39 am

Shaved is a great alternitive!! It is must easier on the teeth, but still very satisfying. You can get an electric ice shaver for around 20 bucks. I love to fill up a big bowl and eat it with a spoon.
~~ice~eater~~

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:10 pm

Hey Iceloverone, you say you've tried to use blender and you couldn't crush ice with it. 1st question that comes to mind is-How much ice are you putting in blender? If it's large cubes try putting in fewer at a time and freeze smaller cubes. Also you might try pulsating button if your blender has one.Hope my suggestions help. Goodluck :lol: :D :P Scrooey~ Snowball
Scrooey~Snowball

Location: Another Scrooey Creative World Called Old Frosty Kenmora

Return to Stories